JC and Rita are back for another thrilling episode this week. In this episode, the dynamic duo preview this summer’s hottest movies, give you a review of Oz the Great and Powerful, let you in on what the Potter kids are up to and take you down memory lane as Beetlejuice turns 25. Plus, had Peter Weller’s character in Star Trek 2 been revealed, our review of this week’s Walking Dead and is there trouble on the set of True Blood?
In Who news, we celebrate birthdays of two of the major actors in the Whoniverse, we let you know if Toby Whithouse is next man up for the showrunner gig, if the mummies from Pyramids of Mars are making a return, BBC’s plans for the 50th and when will the big episode (episodes?) begin filming?
All that and much more as we give you Episode 31 of Transmissions From Atlantis!
Schedule and links after the jump.
Episode 31 Lineup
1:29 – Opening
6:00 Sci-Fi News
- Harry Potter Kids – What are the doing now?
- Oz the Great and Powerful – Our Review
- JC and Rita’s Summer Movie Preview
- Star Trek 2 – Peter Weller’s character revealed?
40:01 Horror News
- Beetlejuice 25th anniversary
- Controversy at True Blood set
- The Walking Dead Review – Episode 13 – Arrow on the Doorpost
56:25 Doctor Who
- Happy Birthdays to two major who actors
- Are the Mummies of Pyramids from Mars making a return?
- Toby Whithouse next up for Showrunner?
- BBC will host a 3 day con for the 50th Annivesary
- 50th Annivesary and Sherlock Series 3 filming the same day.
- BREAKING NEWS! Caroline Skinner steps down from Doctor Who
1:09:17 Legacy Who Redux
1:18:53 Closing with Elvis’ Burning Love!
Leave a message on our studio line at: 813-333-9049
The TFA Android App: Transmissions From Atlantis