Hey folks, TFA hits the big 5-0 with this week’s episode. This week we give you a special opening to the show – plus we continue our DragonCon 2013 coverage with an interview with the Star Wars Track Director Brandy Roatsey. Plus, Stephanie Meyer apparently hates her creation Twilight, just like the rest of us. In Who News, will Matt actually regenerate in the 50th anniversary episode? We have some evidence to say yes! Plus, more confirmation that John Hurt’s doctor is the 9th doctor/time war doctor.
All that, plus True Blood, Dexter and much more!
Links and more after the jump
Episode 50 Show Line up
- Favorite Moments doing the show
11:38 News of the Weird
16:51 Sci-Fi News
24:27 Transmissions Received
- DragonCon Star Wars Director Brandy Roatsey
37:30 Horror News
52:57 Doctor Who News
- Could Matt actually regenerate in the 50th?
- Luther writer and novelist Neil Cross returns for Series 8
- More confirmation John Hurt’s Doctor is the 9th incarnation?
1:06:20 Closing – Featuring the Jackson’s Can You Feel It?
Leave a message on our studio line at: 813-333-9049
The TFA Android App: Transmissions From Atlantis