Do your friends, loved ones or co-workers worry about your knowledge of every episode in the Star Trek series? Can you relate to the characters from the Big Bang Theory? Do you know every word to all the songs by “Weird” Al Yankovic? Do you just consider yourself a “GEEK”? If you have answered yes to any of these questions you might be the perfect candidate to join ESO as a victim errr participant in the “GEEK SEAT”.
See the questions below, if you feel daring enough send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name and we will post our favorites up here to share or maybe even invite you onto the podcast to be strapped into the “GEEK SEAT”
- What was your favorite geek out moment?
- What was your most disappointing geek out moment?
- What geeks you out the most?
- What turns your geek off?
- What fictional character would you like to meet the most?
- What fictional character would you like to meet the least?
- What is your favorite geek word, phrase, quote or pose?
- What is your ideal geek occupation?
- What geek occupation would you not like to do?
- What is your ultimate geek fantasy?